Interested in understanding more than just fundamentals when it...

1. 20 Posts.
    Interested in understanding more than just fundamentals when it comes to trading I went to a seminar recently hosted by Gryphon Learning. The crux of the seminar was demonstrating some proprietary trading tools they have developed to work within Phoenxi AI trading software that helps predict based on complex maths and demand patterns appropriate entry and exit points for buying and selling shares.

I have to say I was pretty damn sceptical of this, but I'm growing in my understanding of technical analysis so am prepared to at least entertain the idea of a tool that will assist in my trading decisions.

My question is has anyone here used this software before and if so what have been their trading experiences? Alterntively has anyone been to the same seminar and what were your thoughts? It's hard to tell where one's money is best spent when trying to use tools to enhance your trading experience. Do you spend money on research reports, broker reports (which are typically biased to peddling that particular firms portfolio anyway) and receiving recommendations OR do you invest in software that might help you identify patterns/trends in trading and hopefully give you an edge.

Curious on anyone's thoughts before I part with much cash to buy this software!!!! From my perspective I've never needed software so far....BUT I have made some bad decisions on when to buy and sell certain shares in the past that perhaps I wouldn't have if i had had some insight into demand patterns, etc at the time.

Speaking of demand patterns one of Gryphon's competitors products is the Neilson Indicator which measures share demand. Anyone had experience with this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.