EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Phoenix Life Sciences Executes a Strategic Alliance agreement with THC, page-19

1. 111 Posts.
    The ODC website announced on 1st May an updated on the licences currently being requested in australia. "43 licences under assessment" Since that date only a few have received their licences. AusCann / AC8 applied for theirs last year and only received it in May. My feeling is the Govt has been overwhelmed with companies wanting to get licences and have been unable to stick to their initial timetable of ~8 weeks or whatever they advised. Todays announcement for THC will be a help and kick along as receiving the licence will allow them to apply for an importers licence as well. If things take a bit longer I am sure they can if they haven't already had discussions with companies that already have a licence.

I think todays announcement is exceptional and people don't see the real value of partnering with someone that has gone through the process of starting from scratch and ending with a Pharmaceutical product. The knowledge they have together with +17 years experience in Breeding from AgriFibre etc will make Canndeo/THC one of the main players in the years to come. I think THC would have gone up today, if the overall sector was up. CAN and AC8 falling does help, but THC has been holding its price whilst they have fallen. It will only be a matter of time when CAN and AC8 bottom and THC getting its licence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.