EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Phoenix Life Sciences Executes a Strategic Alliance agreement with THC, page-21

1. 19 Posts.

Can has its Queensland license. They were the first in the country to get a grow license.

Thanks for all that information. I was wrong with my AC8 obviously.

I think today's announcement was also amazing. I have since been told that the COMMSEC app does not show the announcement. That could of played a part.
    I think there is too many people using commsecc and selling their stock before they have to pay whatever is offset and this is hurting the prices. Biggest deal for THC today and over 2 million shares traded and it actually went down in value. That is beyond comprehension. Something is going on. Also there was lots of 50,000 to 150,000 purchase submissions in the morning and then the largest purchase of the day was only $31,000.

Something isn't right and it's hard to believe that it is just new users but then again this got alot of media on the backend of the CPH and AC8 big paydays of 3000 and 8000% and going from the forums here it's obvious this stock has attracted alot of new people to trading. So if these new traders are all using commsecc which does not require you to have available or locked funds for your share purchases then I am curious how much effect they can have by having to dump their shares within 24 hours in order not to have to pay for them. Could they really be dumping after making a 3-5% profit on a maximum of $7500 worth of shares, instead of holding on for a couple of days and letting the price go up?

I've also noticed that people are buying this stock based on announcements. In starting to think that all this is adding up to a license announcement not doing much for it. I use to think this would be a 60cent stock by now but it's going to be a long road just to get to it's 48c value that is being spoken of.

For me, this is a new company that is a good long term solid investment but I was really hoping for a bit of trading along the way to enjoy the perks . I feel that those trade opportunities are being wasted and I am having a hard understanding why. Is it new traders using commsecc or is it big players taking advantage of new traders and keeping the price low or is it competitors? This has gone from a stock that was at 41.5 c waiting for the license announcement to kick it past 42 cents, now to a stock that we hope a license announcement will stop it from going under 30c.

The new traders who are buying and selling before they have to pay for their stock, might I suggest to you that you find the stock of the day that's being heavily traded at big profits and jump on that for the day to buy and sell as it's jumping back and forth rather than hoping a license will come every single day for a little profit.
    You may have got into this to try and get the next big 3000% profit but that is not going to happen here. You read about it in the newspapers because you missed out, not because it's about to happen. That was an amazing few days, but it's over now. Invest in THC for the long term. If you are hitting refresh every second of the day only his stock, get some help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.