FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Good posting Plugged.It serves as a good reminder of why the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Good posting Plugged.

It serves as a good reminder of why the majors got on board and why many of us loaded up in the months (and years) leading into Kora. Kora is not the end of the story - it is just a chapter in the journey and as you have pointed out there are many chapters still to be written. We can see their titles, just not the contents...

My gut feel says that Ophir won't exercise their option over Senegal. In some ways that gives me comfort in that we should not see significant falls if and when such an announcement comes. So hopefully we are seeing the worst of things now. And as someone who neither sold on the highs or the recent lows I guess my only real option is to take a deep breath and cast an eye towards Sinapa in 2012 and news on a renewal on Senegal.

I would very much like to see the cone of silence come to an end though. With the failure of Kora and GFCII a near certainty people are justifiably nervous. So it would be nice to see FAR management being more active in terms of articulating progress against current opportunities and their work to obtain new ones. We could all do with a lift right now.

Cheers,

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.