1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    after I wrote this the name change occurred. so that box ticked. next step I mentioned is the jorc resource. that usually drags a bit so say in the next 45 days to be safe. that takes us to end of april. if the flows n grades are good n most importantly if the resource size is way bigger than the estimate : then this gets seriously interesting. agree with the article. lithium in usa commands premium irrespective of markets currently due to all sorts of supports n tax credits that the current administration in usa put in place. california governor n potential democratic candidate gavin
    newsome is a massive supporter of lithium in the imperial valley. as elon n others said massive amounts of lithium is needed from now on for decades. usa assets commands premium. top end of town are looking to secure safe lithium resources now. ie the likes of elon, other global auto makers, battery n power companies etc.they don’t look at markets or lithium spot price instead they look fir a giant resource in a safer country. so my next step in my previous post being the jorc resource if it comes up decent grades n a huge resource size in the next 2 months then phoenix won’t make it to ipo. it gets swallowed up for huge bucks. how much is it usd $1bil or $2bil etc will be decided by the size of the resource. you might ask me why big boys would love to get their hands on this babe! simply because these guys have the only guy who built a lithium plant outside china in the last 30years on board. sadly for me n others who are looking for ipo if I am a betting man it won’t happen! this gets swallowed by a big firm later this year in the 2nd half. let’s see how this pans out. looking forward the jorc resource next. cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.