you made a good point here. 4 months surely indicate something...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    you made a good point here. 4 months surely indicate something serious is going on n these negotiations are with most likely massive size big boys which means it’s not like dealing with asx minnows. it takes time. i believe what chuk said re: comparable valuations on per tonne based resources are reasonable. months ago when jorc came out i did my own numbers for phoenix that came between usd$2-3 bil. i shared it here months ago. i stick with that even today. as i said number of times spot price of lithium doesn’t come on the radar of big boys t all what comes on their radars are secure future supply of tier1 resource in a tier1 country with ira benefits. i am the only one who signed a binding contract for the shares i wanted at usd$1 bil privately few months ago. i went there myself did my own du diligence and came back n signed the contract with an existing holder. i believe in putting my money where my mouth is. based on my experience in these matters it takes time and hopefully we hear something soon before xmas. i am confidant of that. imo the longer it takes the better the deal we get. so i got a lot riding on this compared to you guys who went in seed. i am not worried how long it takes. nick seems to run a super tight ship. good on him. i don’t think anyone apart from him and the mac boys would know what’s taking place. these supposed meeting this week or numerous bids for aud$8bil is you know what - just hot air! Our resource is mother of all premium clean green our location the same, even 3rd world countries as well as even india china wanting to move to renewables whole world that is, then ira incentives to add on top so what’s there to worry anyone how long it takes!!! who don’t want to get their hands on this babe you tell me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.