"so my next step in my previous post being the jorc resource if...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "so my next step in my previous post being the jorc resource if it comes up decent grades n a huge resource size in the next 2 months then phoenix won’t make it to ipo. it gets swallowed up for huge bucks. how much is it usd $1bil or $2bil etc will be decided by the size of the resource. you might ask me why big boys would love to get their hands on this babe! simply because these guys have the only guy who built a lithium plant outside china in the last 30years on board. sadly for me n others who are looking for ipo if I am a betting man it won’t happen! this gets swallowed by a big firm later this year in the 2nd half. let’s see how this pans out. looking forward the jorc resource next. cheers. "

A buyout would make sense for a few reasons;

1. As you mention, once our grade and resource is out there, there will be bids left right and centre if they are decent!
    2. Unpredictability of the current market, who knows how an IPO will hold up - even with our great fundamentals

That also being said, getting a premium buyout in the current market prior to IPO will place seed holders in a very advantageous position in general to buy into ASX companies with good fundamentals and financials that have unfortunately been hammered in the current markets..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.