boyz xmas is around the corner. let’s be civil n peaceful to...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    boyz xmas is around the corner. let’s be civil n peaceful to each other. no matter how much noise we make surely nick would ever read crap we write on hc. he is the one the who is the deciding shareholder on what valuation he wants not us minnows. he will let us know what’s happening when its time to reveal!! he runs a super tight ship trust me i tried every possible way to sus out something from mac boys to cps to some fundies etc. no one knows a thing. what’s the point of us letting our steam out here n questioning each other’s intentions when there is nothing we could do about it except keep our cool and not step on each others toes. whether we get a $2bil deal or $1 deal we can’t do anything about it same with if there is a deal or no deal also. personally i can’t see nick sitting and just twiddling his thumbs. of course we are all getting a bit edgy as silly season is upon us and no news yet. we all have our own opinions n we try to live in peace till something is announced whenever that may be. apart from this what else we can do! yes we all expected a super quick deal but it’s not to be for whatever reason. the way i see the situation is this. will it make any difference to potential valuations or deals to be made with the noises we make here!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.