agree. overnight global short squeeze on global lithium stocks....

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    agree. overnight global short squeeze on global lithium stocks. this will happen as shorts got burnt for $174 mil in lintown squeeze yesterday. salton sea / imperial valley assets are the most sort after in usa.yanks reached with japan an agreement so mutual benefits with tax breaks etc for lithium which is great as japanese now can access usa assets too. as I said in my last post if the flow rates / grades are decent n if the resource surprises with an upside size n scale phoenix will be a super cake sort after asset globally. usd$1.5bil to $2.5bil is well worth to bid for this in a trade sale as Phoenix is unique even compared to crt or berkshire. cause the size of acrages, 8 wells on its grounds, massive resource with good grades ( if it confirmas at jorc) and they have arnold wolf on board. time will tell in few weeks when JORC is announced with grades. so all eyes on jorc/grades to tick the next box. after that you guys will be debating whether $usd 2bil is enough for phoenix. i have zero hope of this doing an ipo so i will sit back n watch how it unfolds. i did enarmous amount of research on Phoenix hoping to put a massive amount into ipo. sadly that won’t happen so sharing my views here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.