i've been reading all the posts. am i worried after investing at...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    i've been reading all the posts. am i worried after investing at $1bil valuation myself, through a binding contract with a small insto player! not a bit. i see this turmoil in spodumene companies as highly positive for the high grade brine plays in usa. its good some of these low grade high cost players are folding which will put pressure on supply chains down the track. i feel big boys will never look at short term sh*t. they onlyl ook at long term $$$$$. we not only have the best grade low cost green brine with fully permitted acerages and no more permits to obtain to my knowledge, seeing this carnage in spodumene players make smart players to get set in the right locations in high grade resources. it may take a bit longer but we will get there this fy i super strongly believe. nervous nellies can make others nervous. lets see what pans out by easter, something has to eventuate by then i reckon. by the way we live in a democratic society even still under albo's broken promises, anyone has a right to disagree with me. but let's keep civility when we disagree with someone by not personally going at them. i saw a bit of that at some times only, on this thread - but hc is such!! in the end we all want the same outcome that is a sh*tload of cash in the bank. happy aussie day boys, i love oz n i love Ozday, i am old school i suppose. cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.