Phoenix Water - PXW - Lithium - 100x, page-153

1. 14,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4033
    Did he actually say no IPO at any particular price? I don't recall that.
    "This means that we would be looking at a potential yearly revenue of $2.5bn"
    Wow an annual revenue of only 2.5billion. Far out, there are plenty of resource producing companies that would love just half of that sort of revenue.

"CEO missed the golden time????"
    I'll bet the lithium carbonate price recovers just as quickly as it fell. The Chinese battery manufacturers are holding off purchases at the same time as supply has increased in order to push the price down. They do the same with iron ore on a regular basis and no doubt also with other commodities. It can't last as demand will continue to rise exponentially and supply might not be able to keep up for at least the next few years. Watch for a reversal very soon I think, as the battery producer's inventory falls and they have to ramp up purchases again. I don't expect prices near last year's peak long term but I would expect higher than the current price and plenty of volatilty.

BTW, if anyone wants to sell me their shares, please contact Keith at CPS and let him know. I'll be happy to take them!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.