lithium prices will recover as demand outstrips supply its that...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    lithium prices will recover as demand outstrips supply its that simple. imperial valley projects command massive premium as ira as you said is key for usa home grown projects let alone imperial valley location. does short term price volatility deter potential suitors from getting their hands on the prized scaled sized projects i don’t think so. does volatility in lithium price continues in 23 i say so. does the size n scale of this lands and wells and potential attracts quality top tier suitors. i say so but the key is the jorc n grades when they come out. if they have reasonably decent grades ppm of lithium in their flow rates and if the size of the resource is bigger than anticipated then usd$1bil has to be the starting point for a liquidity event. these guys some how amassed way more land acerage than even berkshire and they have the guy who built a lithium plant in chile on board. common sense says phoenix will be sort after for the reasons mentioned above with usa passing the ira. forget ipo it won’t happen. i have been trying to buy some shares off market not anyone interested i was informed by someone connected to the company. would be nice to know if any shares changed hands privately in the last 6 months and if so at what price!! the only thing I heard was june last year a close to 7 figure transaction happened at $300mil usd. i want to assert that this info came from a big holder not from the company so don’t quote me on this as i haven’t see this transaction myself. am i keen to buy shares if available you bet i am!! time will tell how the story unfolds for phoenix. that’s my 2 bob worth on this!!
    Last edited by Sensi: 07/04/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.