Phoenix Water - PXW - Lithium - 100x, page-2056

1. 14,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4120
    What's happening is the lithium price fell a long way from its peak which almost certainly has delayed any deals. However I haven't heard any large players or consultants say that they don't still expect a large deficit beyond the next couple of years and we are seeing companies such as RIO recently express interest in acquisitions in lithium.
    The fact that we haven't had the update still has me thinking negotiations are continuing. Potential acquirers are probably trying for a lower price and I'm assuming Phoenix won't accept an unreasonable offer. Maybe a fair compromise will be reached soon or we might be better off waiting for the lithium market to begin to turn.
    Not much we can do or need to do but wait.
    When you buy into an unlisted stock you should be only doing so if you are prepared to wait a long time for a larger than average return while understanding the risk of possibly losing your investment. I think the risk of losing on our investment in a company with 12mt LCE in the US is negligible but thanks to the big pull back in lithium prices, the waiting time has increased.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.