Phoenix Water - PXW - Lithium - 100x, page-2158

1. 14,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4094
    I recently read that the lithium price needs to recover around 40% for many of Australia's large lithium mines to stop losing money when all costs are factored in. You won't get much new supply coming on with just over break even so realistically, lithium prices probably need to increase by more than just 40%. As demand is likely to continue to increase, prices are likely to need to get back up to at least around the long term US$18mill that Phoenix used in its studies that gave this project a vey high valuation. I don't remember that valuation but it was much higher than the potential buy out prices that were being discussed.
    The buble that came and went was much, much bigger than anything I anticipated. The short term picture appeared to have changed astronomically into the top of that bubble and again after it popped but the long term picture hasn't changed that much for anyone that ignored the recent bubble prices and always assumed a long term US$18,000.
    I think if listed, this company could currently be worth at least 5-10 times what many of us paid. That is around what I hoped for when I invested so I'm not complaining about anything. I also think that valuation will increase significantly as the lithium price recovers and that recovery might be much closer than recent 2029 estimates by some analysts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.