thx for posting that mate. it looks like wells must be about 10...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    thx for posting that mate. it looks like wells must be about 10 to 15 yrs imo. that well cleaning is expected even if it’s 5 yrs old and capped. that’s the norm. if they can’t flow test as per the structural engineers who did the pressure testing that would be bad news which is not in this case. they must have all the original flow tests data so they can compare. usually the ppm won’t change that much but concentration could increase due to capping sediment polarization etc. they may get an upside surprise not downside usually with resource estimate. if i am a betting man i would say they may surprise you shareholders with a significant increase in the resource amount. what ever the amount of resource they mentioned when they did the cr in sept 21 or so as per this forum, i expect significant increase. only time will tell whether my geophysical utterances here or true or false. they said end of june in your post so only a month away. saltan sea area is extremely sort after mainly usa demand triggered by ira introduced for clean energy purposes. i won’t post again till you guys post jorc numbers. are they deep or shallow wells if they are deep i could be proven right in my guess
    Last edited by Sensi: 21/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.