Phoenix Water - PXW - Lithium - 100x, page-585

1. 13,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4019
    This sounds VERY, VERY positive for us. I think we have effectively won the XLotto with this stock.
    Love this bit - "Chemicals companies, battery makers and car manufacturers are all cold-calling lithium hopefuls and miners".
    and this - “This is what’s happening now, and I don’t think people truly understand what’s going on.”

"Beament, 48 and brimming with self belief, says the closed-door conversations happening in boardrooms involving lithium and securing supply of lithium is like nothing seen in Australia in the past 50 years."

"Chemicals companies, battery makers and car manufacturers are all cold-calling lithium hopefuls and miners, trying to get their hands on supply of it and other battery metals and shore up their futures. He saw it first hand this week, hours after signing a deal to acquire a reasonably small lithium prospect that is nowhere near production.

“I hadn’t seen this, or heard about this, in my time,” Beament says. “It has not happened since the ’60s and ’70s, when the Japanese and the Koreans needed steel for their industries and we opened up the Pilbara iron ore district.

“This is what’s happening now, and I don’t think people truly understand what’s going on.”
    “But when the world normalises, the commitments that every government has made, every big business, every car company on net zero and transmission of energy holy hell … the structural bull market coming – in copper, zinc, lithium, cobalt, nickel to a degree, rare earths – is just frightening.”

https://www.copyright link/chanticleer/the-coming-lithium-copper-bull-market-will-be-frightening-20230707-p5dmi7

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.