It makes sense changing its name from Water to Lithium got to be...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    It makes sense changing its name from Water to Lithium got to be the 1st cab of the ranks soon, if I am a betting man. Then jorc should be the next. And after that the buy out or ipo etc after these. Imo Salton Sea n Imperial Valley assets command a much higher valuation than the likes of VUL. Warren Buffet desperately targeted Arnold Wolf but failed to nail him. Phoenix also said no to Warren’s JV proposals I heard too These guys have 8 wells on their lands I hear and 3 are apparently real gems with very high numbers for the grades . If they achieve 30k acres and then the permits by next month and finally jorc by say April (everything takes extra time folks ) then US$1bil can be seen as a bloody steal for any buy out. I was informed Arnold Wolf is their biggest asset being the only guy who built a Lithium Plant outside China in the last 3 decades. So these guys have few unique selling points for sure. For the record I am not a shareholder but will be for sure if it IPO’s ever. I’ve seen all the pressos n Term Sheet n Webinar etc. personally US$1bil is an easily achievable valuation
    imo. All depends on the 3 points I made above. If they achieve those say by April then USD$1.5 Bil plus got to be the figure that merchant bankers would be keen to achieve for PW. If they can find a desperate buyer who is in FOMO zone for US Imperial Valley Lithium assets then yes, USD $2.5 Bil is potentially possible. Superb location, superior assets, Warren Buffet’s neighbor, compared to quite a few listed Aussie n Overseas assets way advanced in numerous areas, Arnold Wolf is the Tech Wizard and onboard, 8 wells to date on their properties : only time will tell what is paid for PW. I believe an auto maker or a battery maker either from US or Europe or Japan or Korea or HK should be the ideal buyers. Good luck to you fellas who are holders.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.