Phoenix Water - PXW - Lithium - 100x, page-730

1. 14,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4026
    "Additionally, he made reference to Auckland University's comprehensive analysis, covering metrics such as NPV, Payback ratio, Ore Reserve, and other production and mining-related data which will be integrated into Macquarie Capital's offering."

I don't remember hearing that. I'll have another listen. Thanks. I did have another look at the website and no mention there of any studies but a few things that stood out to me pasted below.

From the website, quoting Geochemist Michael McKibben on the Imperial Valley;
    "So, it’s a big number, and it means the potential is there for – again, back-of-the-envelope calculations – something like 50 to 100 years’ worth of lithium production.”

Also from the website is something we probably haven't considered enough here when discussing advantages of this project;
    " Local utilities and infrastructure in place to support a large scale lithium development
    East Brawley boasts significant regional infrastructure including sealed roads, rail, access to ports and power, providing a lower capex pathway to production and access to domestic and international end markets. "
    That can make a very big difference to capital expenditure as well as operating costs and potentially render other, isolated projects, uneconomic.

Plus this;
    "Phoenix Lithium is in advanced stages of conceptual development to build a ~77ktpa1 commercial scale lithium plant using proven and environmentally sustainable solutions to extract and recover lithium from the East Brawley brine.
    1. Subject to final reservoir modelling."

I wonder if they will release the reserve calculation soon and perhaps with it, a scoping study with NPV estimates based on that reserve.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.