great post that. point 1 or point 4 has to be correct. those two...

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    great post that. point 1 or point 4 has to be correct. those two makes sense. knowing resource in USA, most likely point 4 i stick with that. nick is an experienced proven dealer n shaker. taking his time won’t rush. we are the rushing mob as no news n waiting is making us go crazy. can’t see any cash prior to xmas. early 24 i say. someone said above usd$1.8 b price i say a bit higher than that! since afr article in aug no news since then. if you are correct as per your point 1 then we could be waiting for a very long time. If correct as per your point 4, then we should have seen some sort of hype or news on bloomberg or cnbc or wsj (in usa) or afr n business sections of murdoch papers here. when lots of quality demand is there, to extract higher offer, proven players use media to hurry the big boys to sign n to extract bigger buck. but no news since afr in aug23. let’s hope no news is good news. as they say patience pays. I stick totally with your point 4. so let’s wait for an update or news!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.