i said numerous times making these deals take time as it’s not a...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    i said numerous times making these deals take time as it’s not a penny stock on asx it has 12.4 mt of jorc resource. too early to say what will unfold. 2 things are clear. 1. lots of keen big tier 1 boys at the table, i am not surprised on this, i expected all along. 2. no total buyout offer on table yet for the price nick wants. also clear is lithium price decline would have given buyers bargaining chip in the last 3 months. yet nick sounds confidant on expected value. i found the korean govt incentives of usd $29 bil is extremely good for us. i didn’t come across this news until now. i just googled and got the news article which i will paste the link below. literally they are saying to their companies go n secure future critical mineral supplies that secures korean supply chain down the track with usa ira incentives by avoiding china. this can make korean companies keen to do a deal with us. i strongly feel that now, but of course time will tell. its not rocket science. why would nick mentions this in the update unless something is going on, i feel !!! of course we all can and will make our own assumptions. it’s obvious no cash for this xmas that doesn’t worry me. nick must be confident by my read of the update on doing a deal in 4 to 6 months at the price he wants. anything can happen in that time who knows. at least common sense prevailed and a sort of general update arrived as i thought. i expected this as i said in my posts prior. these deals take time n the eventual outcome as per nick’s update, makes us eventually very happy i hope. let’s enjoy the silly season for now. https://www.wiondrive.com/news/industry-news/south-korea-unveils-usd-29-bn-plan-to-bolster-battery-industry-over-next-5-years-17606/amp/
    Last edited by Sensi: 23/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.