Honestly, I didn't anticipate any updates around Christmas, so...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Honestly, I didn't anticipate any updates around Christmas, so this was a surprise to me. He had the option to skip this update, but the commendable aspect of Nick is that he keeps his promises. He delivered updates in June when the chances were slim, and he did the same with the substantial JORC announcement.

Since the commencement of this process, numerous major groups may have reached out. I can pin point atleast 3 major groups. Many brilliant minds, with a proven track record of securing trade and investment from international partners, are involved. Considerable effort has gone into selecting clean technology for extracting lithium from geothermal brine.

Given the timeline of Q1-Q2, I believe this time Nick is being cautious and conservative in guiding us on the timing. The reassuring part is that he believes there isn't much resistance regarding valuation, and we may achieve the valuation he indicated.

If we witness a sharp recovery in lithium prices in early 24 or definitive success from companies like Berkshire Hathaway, Controlled Thermal Resource, or EnergyX in Salton Sea, the process will gain momentum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.