CVN 0.00% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

phoenix well, page-7

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I actually don't mind the share placement, however I think Apache might be playing the game here a little bit. Why drill the well during cyclone season. They could easily have 1-2 of these in the area. A 60 day well could easily jump to 80 days.

Which would blow the $50m out of the water. Apache could of held off and done some of their coniston or stag wells and instead drilled Phoenix in winter.

CVN know they are over a barrel now that they are bed with Apache.
    Shame as they should had been wise enough to write this into the contracts when Apache bought in.

kkw it's true we are NOT drilling in a completely unknown area as I've stated above, we know every well in the surrounding area is non-commercial.

However commercial is a fine line and something that I backed with my hard earned. I've waited for this well for years, as I personally believe from my research that it will be commercial.

I'm however not getting to carried away about Apache, Phoenix 1 or the propaganda that CVN have given us. If you do some research (and it doesn't take long) you will see that CVN have marketed Phoenix very well. They had to sell it remember.

And the saying goes, "If you can not sell it to a Yank you just can't sell it". Let's see if there was a reason to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $193.3K 1.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1183937 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1131769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.