CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

phone blower, page-25

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Afternoon ladies and gents,

Still following the CER thread from time to time though not holding any CER. The way this has all unfolded has been quite intriguing. Some new names to this thread over last twelve months or so, so I have no idea what or how much stock you all are holding. However fair to assume you are for the most part holding "retail" parcels. If that is the case and you are getting calls from the company attempting to ascertain how you will vote and/or encouraging you to vote "yes" then I would suspect that the "yes" (or "No") vote is by no means in the bag. If anything it indicates they may have already received some strong "No" votes from a sub holder or two.

Just me being my usual cynical/realistic self but retail money (with full respect) is call the "dumb money for a reason. Usually we have no idea and no clout and therefore no say. If you fit even one of these three descriptors and you are getting a call, then expect a photo finish at best.

It is entirely reasonable to believe that large holders have a dialogue with management in any company and well they should. They would have intimated how they will vote by now (this is my view). Again so if you are getting a call asking for a yes vote, then it will be interesting times for CER.

Cheers and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.