CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

phone blower, page-33

1. 18,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    regardless of the outcome I believe that CER is undervalued. I back that assumption by buying back in today. I repeat my last post;
    "I doubt that there is any real aim to get a return for CNP holders. I suggest that the REAL objective is the CNP board and management fighting for CNP to survive. The directors will get extra black marks on their record if there is bankrupsy. In a "reorganisation" they can claim success, will still have jobs and income. This is a self preversavation, save the golden goose exercise. No more, no less. CER remains the "cash cow"."

I have a feeling that the deal may not get through in its present form. As an interested party I'm not sure if CNP votes (as shareholders in CER) can be counted. If that is right then small sharehoders will have more clout. Remember there are devious minds on the boards, We would not be in this position if there were not. Those same minds have spent the last 2 years or more conniving to bring about what is in their best interests and not working on what is in our best interests. I dont expect any change in that. Even taking that into account I was still happy to get back into CER today at a big discount on my exit price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.