WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Phone call from Baker Young

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    The guy from BY (didnt catch his name) called me and wanted to know if I had got all the info re the CR. I said I thought it a bit late with the closing date almost upon us!

I told him that I had put in $2k and my son $1k, so the SPP has not been a complete failure! Will bring me up to 900K shares if not scaled back!

I voiced concerns many have expressed on here regarding management starting to get strangled by their halos, eg selling at 10 cents knowing that the timelines before next P and G products likely to be some time and SK II a soft launch and not answering emails. Would not have been an issue if the SP is now at 15 cents or higher...

I made the suggestion, since OBJ is the most active forum on HC, that the new Investor Relations guy who will be in charge of website and delivery of Anns, also monitor HC...

I certainly made the suggestion that more transparency would be welcome and commented that the lack of transparency / Announcements eg regarding progress of Kneeguard trials etc and not replying to emails has had a detrimental effect on the SP, including the CR itself, which management had previously poo pooed as unnecessary.

All in all spent 10 mins to him. He did not seem to know about BY's options to buy at 6.5 cents as a result of the CR. My memory isnt so good these days. Where did I read that and how many options are they gettting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.