FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

phone call from neil, page-10

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    I don't know or have any connection with CW, but I'm puzzled by the No vote supporters who are trying to discredit CW's support of the Shandong deal "because he and his family own shares in FML".

Surely if he and his family own shares in the company, he would be advocating what he believes is best for FML shareholders.

And to all the armchair experts who keep posting about how the negotiations should have been conducted, and what a stuff-up the Board has made of the negotiations, might I suggest that unles you were a party to and present at the negotiations, you have no idea whatseoever of how the discussions went, the cut and thrust which would have developed over a period of probably many months, and what other alternatives might have been possible.

I've never been involved in the gold mining industry, but I did have several years experience with a major international oil company, and I have no reason to doubt that our Board got the best deal that they could under the circumstances.

To get funding of over $200 million in today's incredibly tight financial market is something that most small and medium enterprises could only dream of.

My hope is that all those who oppose the deal will sell out and not vote, as I fear that a No vote will kill off any hope of FML ever being able to make the most of its rich resources.

I don't think we're likely to get a second bite of the cherry. We're in a tough world, and it's getting tougher almost by the day. Companies with capital will prosper at the expense of those struggling to raise the cash which they need to develop their assets.

At the moment we're in the latter category, but we've been given a chance to get cashed up. I doubt if we'll ever get another similar chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.