FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

phone call from neil, page-14

1. 732 Posts.
    If you and others took more time in reading and digesting what is actually being said,you would see that my frustration is with Focus Minerals BOD not CW.

As I have said and intimated several times,it is one thing to have CW posting his views on here as a shareholder and an editor of a subscription fee Gold Oz paper/magazine,and quite another extraordinary situation where Focus Minerals commission his views,paid for by your money,and have them sent as a report to shareholders,looking for all the world like it is another document sent with full endorsement from the company themselves.

If I want to read an in depth report on Focus Minerals by Gold Oz, then I will subscribe to their paper,but I don,t.

What I absolutely don't want,is another ordinary shareholder given carte-blanche by Focus Minerals to send me his "independant" views in the form of a commissioned report by e-mail from Focus Minerals.

The reason I have consistently flagged up the word "independant" in inverted commas,is that Focus Minerals have sent this report out,made to look for all the world like it is from Focus themselves,but have then added the same dissociation from the content of the report, that they would with any other independant report that is not officially from Focus Minerals.

You can not have it both ways Mike.

If Focus Minerals send me an e-mail which is called a business report then it is an official report by Focus Minerals,with accurate and up to date internal information endorsed by them.
    If Focus Minerals send me an e-mail which is called a report,but then disown its content,then it is an independant view being expressed,and therefore an "independant" report,and in this particular case,an independant view of a fellow shareholder which has no business being sent to me by e-mail through official Focus Mineral channels in my opinion.

If I am having to wait an interminable length of time for an in depth explanatory letter from the Chairman,then I want to be told everything of relevance to this Shandong offer by him,not be given half the story backed up with a paid for report by a shareholder .

For legal clarity,this is purely my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.