FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

phone call from neil, page-17

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

To those who are sending brickbats to CW...

Please note that most dictionaries list the definition of 'analyst' as the following:

"A person who analyses or is skilled in analysis"...!

Yes....that's CW...!!

CW is 'skilled' in the 'analysis' of the GOLD MARKET and professes to be nothing else. To those of you that make false claims or insinuations otherwise you are being highly defamatory, but that's just my opinion of which I hope I can still express in here.

I have been a subscriber of Goldoz for many years now and I first subscribed by following another writer with outstanding knowledge/'analysis' of the gold mining industry which includes stocks and mines. It is not there to stock pick, nor does it profess to do this for any subscribers. When this writer left Goldoz, I was unsure of the abilities of CW so I just kept receiving access to the website as a, yes, paid subscriber. These guys were the cream of the industry in my opinion. CW is an 'independEnt' analyst of the gold sector and there is no large stockbroking houses or fundies behind him or his views. I am a Kitco website watcher and often read CW's articles on this site and I liked what I read. If I didn't I would not still be subscribing to Goldoz! Over the years he has shown to me a unique understanding of the sector and is more often exceedingly accurate about where gold is headed and why. His understanding of economics is also outstanding. He brings a lot of calm to the 'analysis' of a sector which is so volatile and for that I am grateful.
    HE IS ALSO VERY UPFRONT AND EXCEEDINGLY HONEST and I say this as an opinion from observing him over many years.

CW offers a hypothetical educational portfolio. Do I copy this? NO! He makes it clear that this is for educational purposes only!! What he teaches can be applied to any stock.

There are some paid newsletters that do select stocks that have lost so much money for blind following subscribers that some here could better spend their time researching who these are and exposing them instead of trying to discredit an expert in the gold sector field who has years of 'focussed' gold sector interest and analysis and who makes no other claims than just that!

Bye the way B2 I am kind of confused with your passionate posts and your obsession with Focus as a 'Non Holder'. You speak in the 'person' as a holder more often than as a non-holder. You mention 'other shareholders' as if you are one as well. Earlier I think I gave you a lot of credit for your posts...I actually liked them as you could express yourself in a very succinct way and they were somewhat entertaining. However, as your posts have now, in my opinion, become a bit hostile I am wondering whether this is because you are in fact a holder sitting on a share which is fast losing money by the day.

As a holder, losing money by the day, I am no longer going to 'listen' to those who profess to be 'non-holders'.

I am voting YES and I have made this decision partly because the 'non-holders' seem to be very passionate about this deal not going ahead.

Cheers...
    Cazzex.

This post is purely just based on my opinion and it should be treated as just that an: 'opinion'! I have no experience or licence to make such an opinion other than a lifetime of sometimes getting it 'right' and sometimes getting it 'wrong'!!

CW if you are reading hope your op went well and you are recovering nicely....actually, sort of hope that you aren't reading...!!!

This is just an opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.