FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

phone call from neil, page-24

1. 2,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

dworld.

Isn't it interesting that it is the 'bee in my bonnet' that forms the basis of many of our strong views. I have a 'bee in my bonnet' about large Fund Managers leading my investment 'over the cliff' many years' ago. Not a huge one but we were much younger and it really mattered. Similarly, another licenced well known Fund which held investments for kids and selves is still to this day, 12 years on...some 30pc below entry. But hey they say it is for the 'long term'. I have been tardy about getting all out of this one, not huge investments all round, but should put money to work elsewhere. With first mentioned Fund I could not believe 'experts' were selecting stocks they had, well, the rest is history and so was our money, yet we were paying for licenced advisers of big fund to manage it.

So, if I lose all my money in FML, besides heading for a divorce, banging my head against a wall and being sacked from controlling our investments, I have no one else to blame but myself as I alone made the decision to invest in her.

Mainstream in my 'opinion' (there's that word again!) tend to steer the average investor away from the gold sector tending to sell it when the mania begins. Hence, I hope that those investing in FML know that its a riskier sector and I make no bones about having knowingly taken on extra risk for chance of a greater return. If I had been actively trading I would not be sitting on the losses I am at present, but chose to sit it out.

I must admit as a long term holder I have become emotionally attached to FML. In saying that, I think that on deciding to say 'YES' to the proposed deal FML will have a better chance going forward especially into a rising gold price. I do believe that if the 'NO' vote puts a stop to it, then I might
    just jump off that cliff myself!!

Best wishes and good luck to all holders of FML.

Cheers...
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.