NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Phone call from Norwood, page-18

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    jus a few more points I wanted to make.
    I was one of the investors that purchased extra shares on market at 3c instead of participating in the CR. I could not see the sense in throwing away money given the discount to CR pricing. I would suspect that many others would be in the same boat as me and either purchased on market or did not bother with the CR because of the current market price. NOR are obviously chasing investment by calling shareholders which is a common practice when the interest in the CR is obviously poor. If they do not get this full retail component away it will mean ultimately that they will come back to the market for more funding sooner than expected. If, by that time, they have not got a substantial revenue producing deal stitched up they will not garner any support from retail investors in a future CR and I would suspect the game would be over at that point. This moment in time for NOR is the make or break IMO. The next quarter is GAME ON or GAME OVER!!
    At this point I am still in the game but on the bench one step closer to the exit!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.