ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Phone call from PIO today, page-172

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "Please consider your actions, as it could have negative impact on your fellow human beings, brings others stress dealing with your comments and atleast in the short term causing financial loss."

Bring others stress? If that is the case then you should get out of the speccy end of town. This end of the market is only stressful for those who have "bet" too much on one stock.

Accusing people who happen to post a contrarian view point of being somehow responsible for others financial loss is outrageously egregious. You should be thoroughly ashamed of your post. Each indivudal is responsible for their own choices and actions - in the adult world at least!

And whilst I am on this point - if there is a poster here that commits money based on the views of others on this forum then I truly feel sorry for them.

And if you think TU is proportional to quality then your are sadly mistaken. All you have done is cobble together an emotional rant that has appealed to the all too predictable cheer squad. Resorting to that type of behaviour is reprehensible.

Me a downramper? Well ... yes ... if that makes you happy. So what? I absolutely want to see the SP drop - the lower the better in my view. What might I ask is wrong with that? I will then buy more with an increased safety margin off of those who have bought their shares too high and have had to sell. That is the nature of the market - is it possible that you do not know this? Did you think that PIO was a club or something? I think that you will need to learn to separate emotion from financial decisions.

"There are many people invested much higher amount than your small amount yet you are on this thread like a pest trying to trash others investment in this shares just so that you buy lower!"

Fact is - you have no absolutely no idea how much anyone has invested in anything. There is no way you can know that! The wanton hubris that sits behind the sheer nonsensical comments like this is simply staggering.

And from where do you derive the authority to call others delusional?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.