ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Phone call from PIO today, page-180

1. 52 Posts.
    Yia Sou Vasilaki and I totally agree with you in that you are fre to post alternative views. You are not delusional but a quick call to DC would allay fears or trepidation in investing your money with Pio. You'll find that the spp will be fully taken up as confidently indicated by the latest uptake from interested investors as told to me by DC.
    Bigger and better companies than Pio have gone by the wayside on the asx. That's the nature of the game. Nothing is a slam dunk 100% guarantee of success on the asx. Even world events can contrive against us ( 9/11 comes to mind, gfc crisis Etc). We all invest our money in good faith and that the world economic climate remains stable and that companies along with their their management teams will unearth value and in turn reward their investors. After doing my research and constantly speaking with the management of Pio I have come to the conclusion that we stand a great chance of success. You may agree or disagree with my conclusion and that is totally your choice and I respect that.
    As I mentioned previously we hold many aces up our sleeve with Pio. The chances of all of them failing....well if I was a betting man ( and I'm not), I know which side I'd like to be on. The side you choose to be on is also totally up to you and to be respected.
    God bless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.