ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Phone call from PIO today, page-194

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    No probs oceanpirate - I've been known to go overboard on my commentary as well. So if I got smart mouthed with you - my apologies as well.

Yep definitely interesting times ahead. I am really interested in how the SPP goes (speculation aside). I actually hope it goes well for holders. Irrespective of what is said I do not like to think of people losing their hard earned. In all honesty if you are a holder and sitting on some red - don't panic sell - this will swing up again. There are some sharks waiting down at 3.0c

And yes everyone has a different agenda - nothing wrong with that! My strategy is short term buy and sell - I intend to build on my existing profit (8k) and then on another swing down I will buy a longer term parcel with those profits. Someone pointed out that 10k was not much to have invested in a spec stock. I have no idea really but that's the limit that I am prepared to risk at this point in time. Depending on how things go - the options might be a reasonable way to leverage into a longer term buy - if the story looks good aftfer the SPP - maybe?

Good luck to you. And the peace offering was appreciated. Takes a 'stand up' person to do that
    Last edited by Basileus: 12/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.