ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Phone call from PIO today, page-98

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    If you had some skin in the game then your argument against participating in the spp would carry some weight.

You've sold your shares and by your own admission want to get back in at or below 3.

Now putting 2 and 2 together, you are against spp at 3.6 c, and I if the company announce hat the spp was undersubscribed it'll most probably drive down the sp, and you meet your objective of buying at the your desired price.

Of course down ramping and trash a company shares has a negative affect on the investor sentiment, this particular thread had 17000 + viewers, if your posts make only a handful of those viewers nervous and sell at 3.4, that's enough to drop the price. And that's not only specific to PIO.

I'm more confident in Pio than you, I'm still holding and know it'll move up soon, unlike you sold and predicting sp of 3 or lower.

I don't have the right nor I want to control this or any other thread. However I do have the right to counter your down ramping posts.

Now kudos to if your strategy works out and you end up buying at 3 cents, that's just being a smart investor/trader.
    Last edited by Ralii: 09/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.