SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

phone call regarding mt adrah ipo?, page-17

1. 7,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    They need a minimum 300 Shs to list MTL. By the sound of it not many SOC holders intend to participate.

Sharetrader78

That $1.3M available is Bergen money. Using that would guarantee the SP gets pushed down. I have seen examples where Companies have dropped from 10+ cents to sub 1 cent because they used this sort of funding to cover all of the cash flow expenses.

Valuing a company on its fundamentals doesn't work when you have one SH constantly receiving millions of shares at a discount who then promptly goes to market to get a quick profit.

Daytr

I suspect there have been enough shares bought around the 6/7 cent mark now for those holders to accept the loss and bail. The buyers at 5 cents might bail at 4 etc. etc....

I personally am on a buyers strike. The stock I hold I will keep [because the value does not go away] but from this point onwards the next purchase for me will be treated as an entirely new investment [and I will trade it as such]. It is shocking to me that the SP is going so low and I have to restrain myself from buying .... but the knife is still falling. At this point I am playing to protect myself as much as possible, this can get a lot worse. My time frame for a SP recovery is stretching out to a couple of years IMO. [I have to add that my finances now are totally screwed]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87271 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.