RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Phone call to BL

1. 5,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    I called BL ... went to message bank .... not unexpected given today however he rang me back within 10 minutes .... had a long discussion about the results / future ..... the issue with the noise is a minor issue .. can be tweeted .... asked about the MFS issues with noise as well and he said yes - that's been rectified ... completely different study though the major issue was the protocol wasn't followed .... at all ... there were also kids in the aussie trials that had been treated and they were removed... they basically got results that were useless .... they did send a trained nurse over but she couldn't stay and supervise as it was a double blind study...... BL hasn't sold a share since last Dec .... he is as blindsided as the rest of us ....hospital admits they didn't follow protocol and want to do the trial again ... the adult and pedi trial will run together ... not going to expand on announcement any further as they feel they put enough detail in the release .... we need the hospital to do the re-trial so not going to throw them under the bus will be

interesting to see some broker data on today .... does anyone know who FIL buys through?

been a horrid day on paper .... still a believer ... still holding ... time for a stiff cognac
    Last edited by GCInvestor: 09/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.