IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Great post @hanssy7, thank you for sharing. I will attempt to...

1. 239 Posts.
    Great post @hanssy7, thank you for sharing. I will attempt to contact him myself as well in the coming days as part of my own research and make sure to share if I get through.

I agree with the notion that investor frustration is largely due to our own speculation, impatience and need for instant gratification. It's easy to forget that they have only been listed for a couple of months now and that these things do take some time.

They haven't actually failed to deliver on any promises (that I am aware of) yet per say...just a lack of information that has people concerned. With expected release claims, both from the announcement and the conversations people seem to be having with him, this month should be an interesting one, and should help people decide which side of the fence the sit.

As with most of these stocks I think SP movement has been very emotion based so far (increase on hype/drop due to frustration and speculated expectations). I for one am happy to hold till the much anticipated ROAM-e release (or end of the month at the very least), as the rewards definitely outweigh the risks for me....can't wait to see how this goes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.