IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

They are accepting pre-orders but Ian also acknowledged that no...

1. 13 Posts.
    They are accepting pre-orders but Ian also acknowledged that no one is going to buy without seeing the product in action. Not sure about what they are doing for the deadline.

Ian did not say there won't be solid sales in July. That was my own impression. I feel like everyone will be expecting them to announce a solid pre-order figure by end of July and be disappointed like we are now. Around September we'll probably more likely have a solid pre-order number as the orders accumulate.

As Bigglesworth suggested, I think the wordings of their announcements just haven't been great, which is part of the issue. Ian mentioned that he didn't want to use the word 'launch' anymore for the dealer's presentation this month as it could be confusing. Hence in the most recent announcement it's 'present'. As for the May 2 announcement, I believe they consider the end of June dealer's 'presentation' the release. Probably should've been more clear that it won't hit the shelves (consumer launch) till later. I think it's just misunderstanding. Many will say it's not good enough for an ASX listed company. It probably isn't. I can't say I wasn't worried of their progress, hence why I called Ian for clarification. Let's hope they generate income from ROAM-e sales to hire a professional editor eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.