QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

PennyPincher,The impression I had was that the LUA had been...

1. 132 Posts.
    PennyPincher,

The impression I had was that the LUA had been handed over fairly recently (I can't be more specific). Now I hope I am not abusing JWs trust but I am under the impression that he sounded positive and relieved when imparting that information. That is just an impression and in case JW reads this then please (JW) feel free to moderate if you wish but thanks for being so good about the phone call and allowing the post.

It's not much help but I can tell you that as soon as something material to the market or is price sensitive, that will be made public. My impression and conclusion is that QPN are not 'messing' around in holding back info. I also sense that management are also 'biting' at the bit, however, they just have to wait like us. I did promise that my post would be general in nature so please accept them as they are. Again, I would regret losing JWs trust. By the way, the phone call yesterday was my 2nd communication with JW but in the 1st one I agreed to be confidential. Don't worry, nothing new in that one was revealed.

If any of you really need to know just when the LUA was handed over to the lawyers then please feel free to contact JW aand ask him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.