POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Phone Call To POK

1. 132 Posts.
    Greetings POKers,
    At about 3.15 pm today, I phoned the POK number 08 63802555 and spoke with a very pleasant gentleman who appeared to be acting on behalf of the POk management. I was reassurance that things were progressing as they should be. Here is a summary to ease your worried minds.
    I asked if the 250K had been paid. The contact referred me to POk management who could answer that question but I was reassured that thingswere being completed as necessary.
    I asked about the delay and any possible reason for it. The contact replied that the reason for the delay rests with the ASX and its approval process. He also stated that it was not unusual for there to be a delay of about a month or two in these situations. Also, we must remember that we are involved also with a company in the USA which adds another layer to any processes involved.
    The contact also remarked that the prospects were "very exciting".
    So I feel very reassured with POK and Buddy moving forward. I am a under the impression that another company is handling the matter alongside POK management IMHO.
    So relax and just hang in there. Patience and Cheers.

GLTAH
    Last edited by gerant918: Not unusual 17/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.