RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Phone call tonight

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I had a phone call tonight, my second one and I only have 1 million shares, have others also had calls tonight ? .

Embarrassed to admit that I was distracted and a touch irritated when answering the phone and assumed it was from TIO. On reflection, it may have been from FMS as at the conclusion of my telling the caller that my price was still 5 cents and that the offer did not reflect the importance to TIO of getting our ore, the caller suggested I phone Ian Gordon. I will attempt to speak with Ian Gordon tomorrow.

I have been seriously considering accepting for half of my holding as being a self funded retiree my funds have to work for me to generate an income and there are other stocks I should be adding some cash to now or in the near future. At the time of the offer from the Russians just a few years ago I was fortunate to sell out before the wheels fell off, making a good profit of close to 100%. If I accept for part of my holding now it will be with a small loss and I will ride it out with the remainder.

Following my conversation with Ian Gordon I will make my decision and communicate it through this thread.
    Currently I have 200,000 on to sell @ 2.7 cents and 800,000 to sell @ 5 cents.

I applaud Flinders United for the efforts Matt and others have and continue to make on our behalf, my name and holding has been added to their list. I will advise if my position changes.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.