LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

phone call, page-22

1. 1,871 Posts.
    And here is me thinking that ASX prices are found by "natural price discovery". The cold hard facts are, the machines totally control share prices on all listed stocks A to Z, if they want to window dress at end of quarter or financial year, they just push the go or whoa button, whatever they need to do, "they" can move the XAO by 30 points in under an hour flat, they've done it numerous times in the past year (in both directions) Shareholders are at the mercy of these financial terrorists, all the big talk about reigniong in high frequency rorting has amounted to zilch, it's even more frenzied now if anything. But as for Lynas, it's in a league of it's own as far as share price manipulation goes, no other stock gets within a bulls roar of it. I just hope the directors and other management of Lynas are hurting much worse than the ordinary shareholders because of the plunging share price, but somehow i doubt it. This seems to be very contrived to my eye. Friday really took the cake as far as backwards price action goes, what was it 72c to 64c after the announcement of the stoking of the kiln ? I wouldn't like to be the receptionist having to answer the Lynas phone hundreds of times a day from angry shareholders. I'm still seething even though i dont hold anymore, already bailed at a substantial loss at prices just under a buck. I just hate to see crime pay (for the rorters)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.