FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Thanks Raks.First things first... talking to Mal wont really...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks Raks.

First things first... talking to Mal wont really feed you much more than a 'vibe'... whatever the state of FSE, you can always expect a positive spin from management.. though I give credit and admit that when the SP plummeted last year, they did admit that Wittbank had got more complicated than they anticipated.. unforunately that was after the Sp plummeted.. but yes ATM they do sound more at ease than in the past..

The biggest giveaway here is the buying, same buying pattern for a couple weeks now, definitely very controlled and systematic accumulation. Zooba aka known as CashMcCock did throw in a "perhaps the oppies are getting converted and sold to a fund?'... I haven't really taken any of his posts too seriously, but the trading pattern does beg the question; who is feeding the buying?!?!? Nothing in it for day trading.. 2% range is nothing.. yet the shares sold each day roughly averages 7 million since mid may..

It is all pie in the sky of course, but say for instance all the remaining 1cent oppies got converted.. that would raise $2.45million on top of their existing 1 million in the bank; yet would those ex directors (who hold the oppies) really want to convert and sell off just before the rocket launches? I hope they do cos I would hate to see them hammer FSE like they did last June.. Mind you a 900% return is better than a kick in the nuts so it would have been a hard temptation for them to pass by.

Should come good eventually IMO. Chart shows a coy coming to life rather than dying.. Yes.. things have been going slow.. the rumour is always a couple weeks. but the chart has the final say as to what is going on behind the scenes and I like what I see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.