DSE 1.45% $3.50 dropsuite limited

phone call, page-24

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In the short term I don't think anyone knows what is going to happen, we are in uncharted waters now. You're right cutloose, they've let the handbrake off the POG. A quick read around and it appears that many are now realizing the safehaven status of gold.

"I was always very sceptical of the argument of gold as a safe haven, but that has changed dramatically for me and for others -- now it's financial institutions themselves that are under threat," Quote from a Barclays Capital official last night.

It looks like all stocks are going to get hit today. But the HUI (-2.45%) and XAU (-3.8%) were not down anywhere near as much as the Dow and S&P. So gold stocks seem set to weather the storm better. Hopefully EXM has been so hammered down that we can tread water for now and not get hit too hard.

In the long run, the stage is set for gold and gold stocks to rise significantly. EXM has a great resource that will be worth so much more in the future, worth hanging on till that can be realised.

Thanks for your thoughts verytricky, this is going to be an interesting day. In the long term though I feel very comfortable with EXM. Bitzers analysis is a good one imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.