TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

phone call

1. 961 Posts.
    Hey lads,

Spoke to Brett Mitchell, got some interesting points

1. He stately simply that he believed the sp would be plus 5cents but for water. [It sounded like an understatement.] Considering his direct and honest reporting - I put value behind this statement.

2. 3d seismic hasn't begun because they are waiting on EPA approval. I didn't know that approval was required for 3d's - he replied "you do in WA"
    [anyone know what the case is for other states?]
    They have recruited someone specialized in getting these approvals through. Hopefully we see this soon - 3d results could give a big boost to resource estimates.

3. Future developments topic was raised - naturally TSV are looking at options. But it was alluded that quality tenements with terms "similar in nature" and "tight gas" used.
    I took from that that Brett knows he has one good project under the wing and he is patiently looking for the right next step.

4. I inquired about the consequence of different zone pressures and does this negatively effect gas flow - answer: "not in the long term"
    That is, as the higher pressure zone drops off the lower one kicks in. Therefore increasing longevity and recovery levels.

Overall - very impressed with TSV and where it is going.
    A company will always reflect who is running it and when I compare TSV to shonk driven rubbish around we are lucky.

I'm in KAR / MEO / NXS - but TSV is my largest and most confident holding.

p.s. - since no one listened on WOW or DKS - I'll pass my next takeover theory to you guys.
    (yes I am gloating)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.