EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Beasley’s had it from the time that he engineered (at his own...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Beasley’s had it from the time that he engineered (at his own cost, not the company’s) the EGM in an attempt to get THC back on track after certain people still in management ambushed the company and got rid of Andrew Beehag like last nites dinner without a moment’s thought....

Look at history of those under threat in the EGM resolutions...failed conpanies and questionable spending habits...political ambitions slewed all over internet...

And they (the guy dressed as lamb and his cohorts in management) are at it again wasting company money by engaging computeshare company people to call thousands of shareholders in an attempt to drum up support for current management at EGM meeting....

Can you see a continuing trend happening here? ie IM and co wasting company funds again...

They’re all dead men (and woman) walking the corridors of power at THC for one more week before the guillotine drops shortly...

All those that cannot stand the thought of AB successfully pushing through the EGM resolutions should sell their shares now to avoid the pain....

As I’ve always said, there’s no way AB is bringing on an EGM at his own cost and time unless he knew he had the support of the major shareholders to begin with... he’s a successful operator and knows the ropes, unlike some currently in management team....

They should just walk away now rather than risk the humiliation of getting kicked out publicly at the EGM meeting....

AB’s email clearly states he has the requisite support to push his resolutions through, so why are the incumbents still standing there like deer in the headlights?

Run now my friends and save face to a degree..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.