SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

tokyotokyo,In regards to westcott he does that much good...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    tokyotokyo,

In regards to westcott he does that much good research i find his posts exceptional reading. I would rather read what you would call his ramping up of a stock with facts rather than read the rubbish like it is going to the moon or what ever other pointless rampers post, if he has a reason to think it would go higher i dont mind reading it and it certainly was not the reason i got on board people do think for themselves and if people bought a stock purely from this forum without further research well you might as well go ask a pre schooler what stocks he likes!!...are rollups listed?

In regards to the Fundamentals of course there are variables, if there was not then the share price would reflect this certainty and we would all be rich, hell if one person in here didnt think that sundance was a speccy then gee they need to have a serious look at what they have invested in.

Like i posted before anything is possible, look at MMX when i spoke to the man who pegged that tennemant he did not believe it possible for a mine to exist for the next 20 years!! sure enough things changed and those variables worked out.

Sundance has the resources and the plans are in motion, and the chart appears to look better than where it came from. Sure if it drops below 12c i will likely to be selling and cut my losses but i am waiting to see what the future holds and what has been decided.

Pointless ramping is so overdone on this thread it is not funny! but you need not be critical of people who provide valuable contributions to this site and westcott is definatily one of those people!!

And i dont care if people share opinions as to why the stock my not go north north north as most people would like to believe on here but more explaination is required as you will be arguing to deaf ears! i am not blind and like peoples opinions and will certainly consider any valid points you can make as to why SDL will go to 0.

Anyway That is all.

Have a good weekend everyone, oh and dont forget SDL $10 next week, GO GO GOOOO

LOL ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.