SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

phone card for westcott!......., page-5

1. 1,859 Posts.
    I reply to Talktome's post

Westcott, why don't you download Skype, the call rates in Australia are around .031c per minute, Cameroon around .40c per minute, could get expensive calling Cameroon. Most likely there are options at lower rates, but living overseas I find Skype excellent, other advantages are being able to chat with my daughters, grandchildren & friends via a video link.

On another point and I know I have mentioned this in previous posts, but I really do think is is high time SDL made some announcement to shareholders about their current situation re negotiations. It's ok for some posters on here to defend and ask for patience, but after 30 months my patience is wearing thin, I know from reading some posts, regulars are stating to waver, even my mate, Yacheng, ever the supporter is starting to have doubts .

We have been given time lines that never happen, this only causes innuendo and as, "Dollarfast", I think, mentioned, Sundance, is a publicly listed company and we are shareholders, who they may come to in the coming months for more funds, I for one will NOT contribute financially unless there are honest & open situation reports.

Just a simple honest line like, "Shareholders, we are still talking to potential investors and expect to be able to make an announcement to the market in the coming ten years", (sorry could help my sarcasm) but seriously that is all most of us want to know. I feel we re treated like second class shareholders, it's not appreciated (by me) and I think it's about time this arrogance or attitude changed.

The answer, not only to my concerns but others, is not, "well if you don't like it sell out", that is a ridiculous opinion often peddled on here, I invested because I feel SDL has a future, naturally I want to profit from my investment and for those who say it's risen from the lows of recent months, well I say to you it's still below my average entry, no doubt I am not alone with other long term holders experiencing the same position I find myself in.

If a phone card suggestion or contribution towards a phone card for, Westcott, is fair dinkum, then you can count me in for $20, if you , Westcott, are happy to become a spokesperson for the SDL posters on HC, then lets get this idea up and rolling, it maybe the only way we, as concerned shareholders are going to get the message out that, we are not content to sit back like mushrooms any longer.

This is a serious suggestion from me and I hope it is taken seriously, Westcott could keep us informed,vI understand sensitive info can't be released but this line is often used as an excuse to hiding the real situation and what is the real situation with, Sundance?

Regards

Trad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.