SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hello Pythagerous and Co,Yes, good idea there. A big idea, but...

1. 643 Posts.

Hello Pythagerous and Co,

Yes, good idea there. A big idea, but yes, good.

When I started posting about a phone card, Westcott mentioned about the costs involved and the Mrs being a bit sensitive about it. Rightly so mind you, as they would add up no doubt.

Westcott never initiated anything, I just took the liberty of suggesting the idea and trying push it along with a bit of momentum. It may be an idea for Westcott now to express his feelings on the subject of receiving some money for phone calls and or other things relating to SDL.

On the topic of donations for the phone card and /or trip to the AGM, I would be more than happy putting in a high two digit, or even a three digit figure. I live a good 14,000kms away and would dearly love some more information, by way of phone calls or feedback from the AGM. The AGM may be a big ask though.

Regarding phone calls, my view would be that Westcott, as long as he is comfortable with things, would be left alone to decide whether or not a phone call would be a good idea on any topic, at any time, based on his decision. Whether its in a few weeks or in 18 months. It would be his decision.

Based on his quality posts, reputation among other here and knowledge, I would be happy with all of the above.

That said, nevermind if it doesn't happen. We are asking for a lot here.

talktome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.