SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

G'day TalktomeI'm not suggesting that Westcott didn't make...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day Talktome

I'm not suggesting that Westcott didn't make reference to the calls being too expensive, because he did, but I doubt he did so with intentions of hopefully recieving donations.

Raising the money doesnt appear to be the issue, and I am sure there are some, like you and me, that would be more than happy to spot Westcott $50 if need be. The main issue is whether or not Westcott would feel comfortable taking money, along with the responsibility of having to report back to paying members.

Before you start raising money, you should do the decent thing and ask him straight out whether he would be comfortable recieving money from members, with the responsibility of having to report back to forum members.

At the moment, you haven't asked him straight out, you have beaten around the bush a little bit and indirectly asked him, by getting people write their names down in support, which just adds pressure on Westcott to agree.

I've noticed that Westcott hasn't responded to the idea, so there is a possibility that he may not feel comfortable with the arrangement.

I am not Westcotts mother (or boyfriend) and he is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself. If you want him to make a phone call, and you are happy to provide him with the money, then just ask him.

Cheers

Klob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.